The PCV-5 series housings from Delta Pure Filtration hold five 30” tall DOE (double open end) filters. These housings are all UPVC construction except external eyebolt closure hardware which is 316 stainless steel.
These housings are an economical alternative to multi-element stainless steel housings. Typical flow rates are in the range of 30-150 GPM (115-568 LPM)
Excellent for water to 113 degrees F (45 degrees C), and a variety of plating chemicals and weak acids, the housings are rated to 75 psig continuous and 100 psig max. The housing comes with 2” NPT fittings that are connected via union quickdisconnects. The top lid has two ¼” fNPT fittings with UPVC plugs.
- Rigid UPVC construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Top loaded design simplifies filter change-out
- High flow rates in a small footprint
- Commercial Water Systems
- Industrial Process Water
- Pre-Filtration for Membrane/ Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems
- Food, Beverage, and Cosmetics
- Industrial Solutions and Plating Chemicals
- Aqueous Chemicals, Acids, Bases
- Salt water applications
- OEM, Skid Systems