High Flow Housing
ASME Code Vessel Housing for Water & Liquids
The Delta Pure HFH range of High Flow Filter Housings accepts the Delta Pure DHF High Flow 6” diameter filter cartridge to pre-filter or polish water and other liquids at a typical flow range of 100-3600 gpm (662-13,600 lpm or 6,000-123,400 US bpd).
These quality filter vessels, optionally available to ASME Section VIII Div 1 (U Stamp) and other standards, are available in CS, 304SS, 316SS and can even be made in nickel alloys. They are available in single-round and multi-round configurations, and in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
The combination of Delta Pure DHF High Flow filters and a HFH High Flow filter housing enables smaller-diameter filter vessels, lower capital cost, and reduced filter change-out expense, as compared to assemblies using typical 2 ¾” (70 mm) diameter filter cartridges.
Swing bolts and pivoting-cover are maintenance-friendly and facilitate filter change-out. Single O-ring filters load-in easily. Because fewer filters are needed as compared to smaller-diameter filter cartridges, change-outs require a fraction of the time.
Delta Pure offers a choice of fittings, vents, drains, configurations, materials and special options.
- Smaller-diameter vessels reduce capital cost
- High Flow configuration increases filter life
- Swing bolts and pivoting cover simplify maintenance
- Flexible and standard designs speed delivery
- User-friendly design reduces change-out labor
- Optimal design lowers filtration cost per gallon/liter of water
- RO Pre-filtration
- Process Water
- Potable Water
- Water for Oil and Gas Production
- Food and Beverage
- Ground Water Remediation