The New FUSION(TM) DWMC Series Liquid Filters from Delta Pure Filtration feature “Melt Blown media on the inside for confidence, and Precision String Wound media on the outside for performance.” By fusing melt blown and string wound technology into the same filters, Delta Pure Filtration can help customers achieve longer filter life and cleaner fluids.
These filters have a rigid inner core to provide strength, a polypropylene (FDA listed per 21 CFR 177.1520) melt blown downstream section to provide enhanced contaminant retention, and a string wound upstream section for pre-filtration. An FDA-listed polypropylene wound section is available. Versions of the filter certified to NSF / ANSI 61 are available.
The FUSION™ DWMC series of filters offers a flexible format: a choice of core material, melt blown section rating, string wound section material, and string wound section rating, so that a filter can be tailored to each unique process. A variety of end fittings enables installation into most any type of filter housing. A FUSION™ filter can be a magic bullet for solving a challenging contamination problem, improving process efficiency, and lowering filtration costs.
- Addresses a variety of contaminant sizes and types within one filter
- High sediment-holding-capacity for longer time between filter cartridge changes
- High-performance, yet economical
- Bonded fiber melt blown section prevents fiber migration / media migration
- Variety of sizes and configurations to ensure proper sizing, fit and sealing
- Potable water
- Process water
- Pre-filtration for membrane/ reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Food, beverage, and cosmetics
- Plating, etching, and recirculating baths
- Aqueous chemicals, acids, bases
- Oils, fuels, and organic solvents
- Fracking, completion and brine fluids