The EEF series precision string wound filters for Extremely Efficient Filtration employ a polypropylene nonwoven final filter layer downstream of a wound pre-filter section. These filters remove a much higher percentage of fine-particulate compared to traditional string wound filters – up to 99% of 0.5 micron particles.
Filter users with challenging fluids who need to remove particulates at or below 1 micron diameter, and who want the economics and chemical compatibility of a string wound filter, have long relied on the EEF Series. Nominal removal ratings of 0.2 micron and 0.5 micron are available. The EEF series of depth filters offer a choice of pre-filtration media and support cores. End fitting options allow the retrofitting of most filter housings.
Precision winding geometry provides consistent and controlled pre-filtration to the downstream nonwoven final layer in order to achieve high dirt-holding capacity. Cartridges are available in continuous lengths from 4” to 72” and diameters to 4 ½”.
- Efficient Removal of Particulates < 1 m
- Wide range of pre-filter materials and cores for process compatibility
- Variety of sizes and configurations to ensure proper sizing, fit and sealing
- High sediment-holding-capacity for longer time between filter cartridges changes
- Continuous lengths up to 72” (183cm)
- Prompt deliveries
- Process water
- Catalyst fines removal
- Inks, paints, coatings
- Carbon fines
- Pre-filtration for membrane/ reverse osmosis (RO) systems
- Food and beverage
- Chemicals, acids, bases
- Solvents, organics