Economical, Ecological String Wound Filters.
Energy producers have long relied upon string wound filters to maximize production, protect producing and disposal formations, extend injection well performance, comply with environmental regulations, and prevent equipment from fouling.
The enormous volume of water that must be treated (e.g., fracking fluids, waterflood, flowback water, produced water, etc.) challenges energy producers to continually manage and reduce water treatment and handling costs.
Delta Pure Filtration, an established (30+ years) USA high-capacity manufacturer of string wound and other filters, is helping producers to meet cost reduction challenges by producing the EcoWound™ filter, a highly-effective filter with recycled* materials. This economical and ecologoical filter uses a filter medium comprised of recycled* polypropylene, polyester and cotton. Micron ratings range from 0.5 micron to 200 microns nominal. Our range of filter media also includes: polypropylene, cotton, glass, polyester, nylon, fluoropolymer, polyphenylene sulfide, acrylic, rayon and others. With this large array of materials and configurations, Delta Pure Filtration can satisfy most filter requirements.
- Provides better economics
- Protects producing and disposal formations
- Improves performance and extends life of downstream purification components
- Offers high sediment-holding-capacity for longer time between filter cartridge changes
- Comes in continuous lengths up to 72”
- Withstands exposure to broad range of chemicals
- Reduces TSS for compliance with downstream (e.g., POTW, NPDES, etc.) requirements
- Produced water
- Flowback water
- Fracking fluids
- Completion fluids
- Injection fluids
- Waste water
- Ground water remediation
- Protection of downstream separations equipment