Delta Pure offers a wide variety of plastic filter housing for use in industrial, commercial and consumer applications. Our DPH Series Plastic Filter Housings are available in reinforced polypropylene, clear Styrene-Acrylonitrile (SAN) and glass reinforced nylon to meet your needs. We offer both 10″ and 20″ versions of most housings as well as standard (2 ½”) and Big Blue (4 ½”) diameters. Housing come with standard ¾” NPT and 1″ NPT connections and can be ordered with an optional pressure relief valve. In addition, Delta Pure offers a wide variety of houseing accessories including wrenches, mounting brackets and pressure gauges.
- Reinforced polypropylene and SAN have excellent chemical resistance.
- Clear housing can provide on-site examination of filter cartridges without sump removal.
- Optional pressure relief valve and pressure guages available.
- Accepts all standard double open end (DOE) filters with 2.25″ – 2.75″ diameters and up to 4.5″ diameter Big Blue configurations.
- Leakproof design with buttress threads and Buna-N® o-rings.
- Accomodates string wound, melt blown, carbon and pleated filter cartridges.
- Process/Potable Water
- Ground Water Remediation
- Various Chemical Solutions
- Pre-Filtration for Membrane Systems
- OEM Systems
- Ice Makers
- Water Fountains