The new DMKC series all-fluoropolymer filters from Delta Pure Filtration provide fine filtration from 0.5 micron to 25 microns and offer improved compatibility with difficult fluids that would cause many other common filter materials to degrade or swell. These are graded density melt blown type depth filters made from KYNAR® PVDF resin fibers over a robust molded PVDF core. The filters are optionally available on other cores (such as stainless steel), or coreless.
“Delta Pure Filtration is the first company to offer melt blown depth filters made with Kynar® PVDF resin.” said Todd Furbee, President of Delta Pure. [Kynar® is trademark of Arkema.]
Some typical applications* for the DMKC filter series PVDF filter are ozonated water, nitric acid, sulfuric acid, formic acid, phosphoric acid, hydrochloric acid, acidic plating chemicals, etchants , bleach, hydrogen peroxide, bromine solutions, gasoline, diesel fuels, jet fuels, biodiesel fuels, oils and many organic solvents.
Our innovative production process creates a depth filter with superior performance and consistency. Standard graded density cartridges are available along with custom-gradient configurations. Cartridges are available in lengths to 50” (127 cm) and various diameters to 6” (15.2 cm).
* Compatibility statements are general in nature and filter users should evaluate chemical compatibility on a case-by-case basis.
- Broad chemical compatibility
- Rigid internal core for strength
- Low pressure drop
- High dirt-holding-capacity
- Fixed-pore-structure retains trapped debris
- Controlled process parameters – consistent product
- Made by Delta Pure Filtration in USA
- Acids, concentrated acids, hot acids
- Acidic plating chemicals, acid etch solutions
- Ozonated water, oxidizing chemicals
- Petrochemicals – gasoline, diesel fuel, biodiesel fuel, jet fuel, oils
- Many organic solvents, plant derived oils
- Bromine and many bromine chemistries
* KYNAR® resin is a registered trademark of Arkema.
** Compatibility statements are general in nature and filter users should evaluate chemical compatibility on a case-bycase basis.