CN04 & DCB Series Carbon/Sediment Cartridges are dual media cartridges which provide removal of chlorine, chemical contamination and sediment.
The cartridges also improve the taste and odor of water. The CN04 utilizes an inner carbon impregnated medium and the DCB has an extruded activated carbon block center core.
The carbon is wrapped with Polypropylene, Bleached Cotton or Anti-Microbial Polypropylene media to enhance the life and performance of the carbon. The CN04CF version utilizes a polyester media impregnated with coconut shell carbon which is cellulose free. The CN04CF and DCB are both excellent choices for chemical processing applications such as plating solutions.
- Eliminates requirement for sediment pre-filters
- No bypassing, channeling or unloading of carbon fines
- Anti-Microbial optional media deters bacteria growth for prolonged carbon effectiveness
- DCB offers superior chlorine and VOC removal capacity
- Lengths to 40″ with fittings available to fit various housings
- Potable & Process Water
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical Processing
- Metal Finishing Processes
- Plating Solutions
- Odor and color removal