Interested in joining our team at Delta Pure?
Position Available: Production Manager
Delta Pure, located in Ashland, VA, is a manufacturer of cartridge filters for water and process liquids. Products include string wound, melt blown, carbon and pleated filter cartridges.
Production Manager oversees production, safety and maintenance in a manufacturing environment. Duties include:
- Enter Production Orders and provide Production Scheduling
- Develop BOM’s for new items and update BOM’s when required
- Order raw materials and packaging and work with Vendors to reduce cost
- Work with Sales for expedite of orders
- Maintain Preventative Maintenance scheduling for machines and compressors
- Supervise Maintenance Personnel and direct activities
- Maintain parts inventory and work with parts vendors
- Follow GMP standards and improve production efficiency
- Ensure Safety compliance of production employees
- Hold Safety and Production Supervisor meetings every month
- Assist with installation and start-up of new equipment
2+ years of experience in a supervisory role in a production environment. Experience in repair and maintenance of production equipment. Experience with safety compliance, manufacturing, scheduling and inventory control required. Experience with plastic extrusion equipment and/or filter cartridge production a plus.
Salary plus incentive bonus, commensurate with experience. Retirement plan along with paid vacation and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position, contact
Todd Furbee, firstname.lastname@example.org